Gobi 65 / Cauliflower 65:
· Cauliflower florets – 1 cup(cut into small pieces)
· Corn flour - 5 spn
· Rice flour – 3 spn
· Red chilli powder – ¾ to 1 spn
· Garam masala – ¼ spn
· Ginger garlic paste – 1 spn
· Salt as needed
· Water and thick curd – little
· Oil for deep fry
· Cut , wash and put the cauliflower florets in hot rolling boiling water along with little salt and turmeric powder for 5 mins.
· After that, drain the water completely. Dry the cauliflower florets in a tissue paper
· In a bowl ,mix well the corn flour, rice flour, chilli powder, garam masala ,ginger garlic paste , salt and thick curd and cauliflower florets.
· Marinate the florets and set aside for 20 – 30 mins.
· Heat oil for deep frying. Take the mix and drop them breaking into small florets.
· Fry until golden brown, stirring in between.
· Remove it from the oil and drain the excess oil by using colander or paper towel.. done !
Yummy Gobi 65 is ready.. serve hot with a cup of coffee or tea J