Peanut Chutney (with coconut ) For Idly ,Dosa and oothapam:
· Raw peanuts – 1 ½ cup
· Grated coconut – ½ cup
· Green chilli / red chilli – 7 to 10
· Salt as needed
· Tamarind – a little
To temper :
· Oil – 1 spn
· Mustard seeds – 1 spn
· Urad dal – ½ spn
· Curry leaves few
· Heat a pan, and dry roast the peanuts for few mins. Then remove the skin.
· In a mixie, grind the chillies, salt, tamarind first and grind it to finely.
· Then add coconut , peanuts and grind it to a fine smooth paste by adding enough salt and water . Transfer it to serving dish.(add water if u need)
· Heat oil in a pan ,and add the tempering items.
· Pour it over the chutney .Done !
Peanut chutney is ready.. serve with idly or dosa or oothapam J