Bittergourd Pakora (pakoda):
· Bittergourd – 1 small
· Gram flour– ¾ cup
· Rice flour – ¼ - ½ cup
· Corn flour – 4 spn
· Red chilli powder – ¾ to 1 spn
· Salt as needed
· Oil for deep fry
· Wash and slice the bittergourd by using slicer .
· In a bowl ,mix well the gram flour , corn flour , rice flour, salt and red chilli powder. Then add bittergourd slices.
· The batter should be little watery.
· Heat oil for deep frying. Take the pakoda mix and drop them breaking into pieces. Do not ball them or shape it. It should be shapeless.
· Fry until golden brown, stirring in between.
· Remove it from the oil and drain the excess oil by using colander or paper towel.. done !
Yummy bittergourd pakoda is ready.. serve hot with a cup of coffee or tea J