· Egg – 1
· Capsicum – ½ piece finely chopped
· Onion – ½ cup finely chopped
· Pepper powder – ½ spn
· Turmeric powder – a pinch
· Salt as needed
· Oil as needed
· Wash and chop the half capsicum finely.
· Heat half spoon of oil in a pan, sauté well the chopped capsicum by adding little salt .let it be cool.
· Beaten the egg in a bowl. Add all the ingredients like sauted capsicum , onion , turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt. Toss well.
· Heat the dosa tawa , drizzle oil in a pan. Once hot , reduce flame , add the egg mixture and swirl it around the pan.
· Cook till the bottom of the omelette becomes slightly brown, slowly flip over and cook the other side for few secs. Done!
Slide the capsicum omelette onto a plate.. serve hot with bread or steamed rice.. J