Masala Peanuts / Peanuts Pakoda
· Roasted peanuts – 100 g
· Gram flour – 3 spn
· Rice flour – 1 ½ spn
· Chilli powder – ½ spn
· Salt as needed
· Crushed garlic – 3 (optional)
· Water – little
· Oil for deep frying
· Take peanuts in a bowl , add gram flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder and mix well.
· Now sprinkle little water and rub them with your fingers. This will make the flours to stick to the peanuts. once they are coated, set aside for 15 mins.
· Heat oil in a pan, sprinkle the flour coated peanuts in hot oil and fry till they turn light golden brown colour.
· Drain the excess oil in paper towel.. Done!
Masala peanuts are ready.. serve with hot coffee or tea. J