Okra / Ladies finger Raita :
· Tender Ladies finger –150 gms
· Green chilli – 1 chopped
· Salt as needed
· Yogurt – ½ cup
For seasoning :
· Oil – ½ spn
· Mustard seeds – ½ spn
· Urad dal – ½ spn
· Curry leaves - few
· Wash and dry the ladies finger. Discard the crown and tip part ,then cut the middle portion into thin slices.
· Heat oil in a pan, shallow fry the okra pieces along with green chili till they turns brown and crisp.
· Let it allow to cool.
· Then add yogurt and enough salt to the fried okra.
· To make seasoning: heat oil in a pan, add the seasoning one by one.let the contents cool down.
· Then transfer it to the raita.. mix well. Done!
Okra raita is ready.. serve with rice.. :J