· Oats – 1 cup
· Water – ½ cup
· Milk – ½ cup
· Sugar – ½ cup
· Ghee – 4 spn
· Cashew – 10
· Almonds – 4 sliced
· Raisins – 5
· Cardamom powder – a pinch
· Powder the oats in mixie. Then heat a spn of ghee in a pan and roast the oats flour till slight change in colour.
· Then heat ghee in a pan and roast the cashews and raisins . keep it aside.
· In a heavy bottomed pan, add the milk and water.
· Allow it to boil and dissolve the sugar in water. When its starts to boil add cashews, sliced almonds, raisins , cardamom powder and oats flour.
· Stir it continuously making sure no lumps are formed.
· Add ghee and stir well till you get a halwa consistency( that is , it leaves from the sides of the pan ). Done !
Oats Halwa is ready.. serve to the nears and dears J